On April 26-27, 2013, an international conference under the title “TOWARDS THE XXIII WORLD CONGRESS OF PHILOSOPHY” will be held in Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia
Republic of Tatarstan and Kazan as its capital city
represent a region with unique culture and history, wherein two civilizations
– Western and Oriental, Christian and Muslim – have long lived in harmony.
The principal problems of philosophy as inquiry and
way of life will be discussed during the XXIII World Congress in
– Ontology, theory of knowledge and epistemology
– Social and political philosophy
– Ethics, aesthetics, axiology
– Dialogue of philosophy, science, and religion
The Organizing Committee will consider all proposals of topics to be discussed during the conference.
Conference languages: Russian, English, French, German.
Participants are kindly requested to present their contributions to the Organizing Committee
– Abstracts (up to 1 page); Times New Roman, 14:1,5; margins 2×2×2×2 cm
– Section title (ex., Ontology) should be the name of attachment to the e-mail sent
– Right upper corner: section title and form of participation (personal; by correspondence)
– Next line, centre: author, degree, position, organization, country
– Third line, centre: abstract TITLE (capital letters)
– text (up to 1 pg)
Submission of abstracts is open until the 1st of February, 2013 (same as to the XXIII WCP), by e-mail:
Tatarstan branch of Russian Philosophical Society
Kazan State Power Engineering University, department of Philosophy